In Parkour Strength Training (PST), you will learn all the fundamental exercises and foundational parkour techniques you’ll need to build out the best athlete in you!
- Accelerate your athletic development with fundamental bodyweight exercises
- Promote the flexibility and mobility necessary for safe obstacle-based fitness
- Prepare and condition your joints to avoid injuries
- Incorporate ground-based exercises, such as quadrupedal movement, bounding, and jumping into your workouts
- Use low obstacles for full-body strength training
- Master proper climb-up technique using many supplemental exercises
- Design an effective strength training program
- Combine skill-based drills and games to become a more well-rounded practitioner
There are no prerequisites for this class, but if you want to dip your toes in at no cost, you can sign up for our free intro class first. From there you can decide whether to start taking PST classes.
We also have a temporary promo going on right now as a holiday gift where PST classes are free with any of our memberships!
Or if you’re ready to jump into PST, please take a look at our schedule below: